The dynamic landscape of the financial technology sector is drastically changing, with new competitors emerging and other undergoing mergers and acquisitions. This means that the race for talent is on and having the right data is essential to setting pay with confidence and attracting your next critical hire.
Global Scale, Focused Expertise
Our Financial Technology (FinTech) survey suite delivers up-to-date compensation data on professionals across major functional areas, business lines, and geographic locations within the sector. Our FinTech survey results are published in more than 20 countries globally, and are linked to both our broad financial services survey suite as well as technology sector coverage from our sister company, Radford.
Clients that participate in and purchase FinTech results for multiple countries will also receive a global enhanced summary report detailing their competitive market positioning across a broad range of metrics including total compensation spend, mix of pay, mix of seniority level, gap to market, and more. To view a list of past FinTech participants, please click here.
Comprehensive Compensation Intelligence
Our surveys are designed to provide clients with the tools needed to set pay confidently across every rewards element and on a job-by-job basis. Key pay elements available in all published countries and within our targeted FinTech reports include:
- Base Salary
- Cash Bonus
- Target Cash Incentives
- Total Cash Compensation
- Incentives as of Percent of Salary
- Long-term / Deferred Awards
- Total Direct Compensation
Coverage of Key Divisions and Functions
We analyze compensation levels across key roles and functional areas within the FinTech Industry.
- Senior Leadership / Management
- Sales & Relationship Management
- Strategic Business Development
- Product Management / Development
- Client Services & Support
- Product Delivery / Implementation
- Product Technical Specialist
- IT Development
- Quality Assurance
- Technology Infrastructure
- Systems Administration / Engineering
- Data Management & Administration
- Market Data Services
- Change / Control / Configuration / Release Management
- Program Office / Business Analysis
- Credit Underwriting and Risk
- User Analytics & Experience
Coverage of Business Lines
Our reports delve into specific insights across major business lines within the FinTech industry. Our analytics include insights into:
- Alternative Financing
- Payment Solutions
- Order / Execution Management
- Clearing / Settlement / Reconciliation
- Pre- / Post-trade Analytics
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Research / Market Data Services
- Data Management
- Financing and Collateral
- IT Outsourcing / Services
Beyond Financial Services: McLagan and Radford
FinTech companies sit in a unique space. Firms must be ready and able to attract talent from both the financial services and high-tech sectors to meet the ever-changing needs of the market. With our sister firm Radford, we are uniquely positioned and equipped to assist clients in navigating the changing marketplace. As market leaders in each of our respective sectors, McLagan and Radford have the combined data and consulting resources required to tackle your most complex rewards challenges in a rapidly converging industry.
Moving Beyond Pay: Market Intelligence and Insights
Our market practices studies provide clients with the deep industry knowledge and insights needed to maintain competitive position, drive organizational change, execute long-term business strategies and drive results. Some of our Market Practice Studies include:
- Compensation Level and Practice Trends / Quarterly Financial Benchmarking
- HR Policies and Practices
- Infrastructure Graduate Recruitment
- Investment Banking Analyst and Associate
- Long-term Incentive and Mandatory Deferral
- Salary Administration and Merit Budget
- Sales Incentive Plans
To learn more about our Market Practice Studies, please click here.
Survey Pricing, Access, and Support
Fees for McLagan compensation surveys vary based on size of firm, geographic footprint, and number of incumbents matched.
Survey purchases include 24/7 access to the McLagan Online client portal. This puts survey results and insights in reach at all times.
All survey clients are assigned a dedicated Relationship Manager to provide benchmarking support during the survey input, position and employee level analysis, and access to webinars and roundtables where clients receive the latest in hot topics in the market and networking opportunities with industry peers. We provide a variety of rewards and compensation advisory solutions to assist clients with their compensation, performance, and talent strategies.