This is the 9th edition of Corporate and Consumer Banking Consulting Practice White Paper on current compensation trends in the banking industry. Since beginning this annual publication (originally published by Amalfi Consulting and sponsored by the American Association of Bank Directors) we have focused on specific trends in compensation with a detailed year-over-year analysis. However, with the industry continuing to face challenges on numerous fronts, we also comment on the state of the banking industry, along with the resulting impact on compensation.
To read the full paper, please click here.
- The Spotlight: Patrick Connell, Partner, Global Head of Banks
- Reimaging Rewards: How to Compete for Today’s In-Demand Digital Workforce – and Win
- Using Job Architecture to Enable Digital Transformation
- The Spotlight: Mark Miles, Partner, European Wealth Management
- The Spotlight: Blake Kerrick, Partner, Banking and Capital Markets
- The Spotlight: Ray Everett, President, McLagan
- The Spotlight: Adam Barnett, Partner, Asset Management
- The Spotlight: Roopank Chaudhary, Partner, India
- The Spotlight: Don McNees, Partner, Insurance
- The Spotlight: Brooke Green, Partner, Radford