With rising pressure to grow profit margins, continuous improvement within the ranks of financial advisors has never been more important. But, what are the key building blocks and tools proven to drive financial advisor success? This week we explore and share with you ways in which implementation of a performance improvement strategy can make a BIG difference, how market intelligence sets the foundation, and ways to build an action plan for performance improvement.
Navigating the pressures of the industry is not an easy task. However, the effort and time is worth it. Firms that utilize a continuous process for improvement tend to outperform those that don’t. Here, we’ll show you how:
- The Spotlight: Martin McGuigan, Partner, Head of Middle East
- What’s Trending in Property-Casualty Insurance?
- The Spotlight: Shelley Eisenhandler, Partner, Asset Management
- Your Pay Equity Questions Answered
- The Spotlight: Tzeitel Fernandes, Partner, APAC Banking and Capital Markets
- The Spotlight: Sean Carney, Partner, European Banks
- The Spotlight: Jeff Rieder, Partner, Head of Ward Group
- Transform or Tear Down? The Retail Banking Human Capital Identity Crisis
- A Shifting Broker-Manager Relationship
- Missing Tricks From Your Top Bankers? The Latest Appliance of People Science