Industries across the board are being reimagined and reshaped by digital convergence. Creating a total employee experience that attracts, motivates, and rewards key players in a fast-moving, digital environment will require a holistic approach to designing compensation and rewards programs.
By using a step-by-step approach, organizations can identify, attract, and retain the talent they need not only today, but also as they plan for future workforce needs.
Step 1: Identify the digital skills needed
Step 2: Develop the right benchmark
Step 3: Reimagine your rewards framework
Step 4: Provide an unrivaled employee experience
Click here to download this white paper.
We have the insight and data you need to understand how to reimagine total rewards packages to attract and compensate in-demand talent.
For more information on tech convergence and competing for in-demand digital talent, please contact our team or visit our website at https://mclagan.aon.com/analytics/tech-convergence.
- Wealth Managers Have a Big Next-Gen Opportunity — but Are They Ready?
- The Spotlight: Patrick Connell, Partner, Global Head of Banks
- Using Job Architecture to Enable Digital Transformation
- The Spotlight: Mark Miles, Partner, European Wealth Management
- The Spotlight: Blake Kerrick, Partner, Banking and Capital Markets
- The Spotlight: Ray Everett, President, McLagan
- The Spotlight: Adam Barnett, Partner, Asset Management
- The Spotlight: Roopank Chaudhary, Partner, India
- The Spotlight: Don McNees, Partner, Insurance
- The Spotlight: Brooke Green, Partner, Radford