The most successful firms know that it takes engaged employees to deliver great results. More than ever, leaders need to consider how to retain key staff as competition with other industries grows. We know what it takes to measure and improve real employee engagement to drive tangible business results.
Our extensive employee research shows that a 5-pt increase in engagement results in 3-pt incremental revenue growth.
Employee Engagement Matters
Engagement is not simply about happiness or job satisfaction. It is about involvement, motivation, and effort that ultimately drive business performance. Engaged employees deliver greater productivity, better customer service, superior quality products and services, and more innovative solutions. And in this age of constrained pay and greater regulation, going beyond pay to understand what motivates employees and changes behavior is a critical differentiator.
To connect with our consultants and learn how we can address your engagement challenges, please click here.
Financial Services Firms
Solutions for Financial Services
More than ever, leaders in the financial services sector need to consider how to keep their people engagement throughout the employee lifecycle.
The questions that we are hearing from leaders in financial services include:
- How engaged are our employees?
- How do our employees view their work environment?
- How do we compare to high performers and others in our industry?
- What are employees saying?
- Are our results consistent or do they differ across the organization?
- Which critical employee groups need attention to address engagement gaps?
- Aon Hewitt’s validated survey with engagement dimensions tailored for financial services
- Employee engagement score
- Engagement dimension and survey item scores
- Ability to segment results by employee groups
- Your firm’s specific engagement priorities that are key focus areas
- Multiple users for the online reporting site to view, benchmark, and analyze results
- Access to verbatim comments
- Benchmark comparisons including financial services, technology industry, and Aon’s “Best Employers”
- Languages: English (U.S. and Canadian), French (Canadian), and Spanish
- Results briefing by an Aon Hewitt consultant
In addition to Rapid, includes:
- Dedicated project management
- Consulting and measurement experts to ensure your survey meets your unique needs
- Ability to tailor, add, or remove questions
- Additional flexibility to schedule survey, administer and report in multiple languages, and tailor survey design
As part of our suite of engagement services, Rapid is an ideal solution for mid-sized companies who want a quick, cost efficient way for measuring, understanding, and improving their employee engagement.
It provides a comprehensive level of insight into employee engagement levels using a standard survey, underpinned by Aon’s extensive global benchmark database of over 11 million employees.
Schedule a demo now.
Enhance Your Employee Engagement
Leverage more of Aon and McLagan’s industry-specific analytics and consulting expertise to help you drive change and accelerate performance:
- Workplace culture assessment and gap analysis to achieve desired state
- Role-specific engagement-performance-compensation linkage analysis
- Facilitated action planning workshops and solution-specific consulting, e.g., total rewards, leadership, selection
Why McLagan for Engagement?
Our sector-specific tools, analytics, and insights measure your employees’ engagement and identify where to focus your resources for greatest impact. We are the only firm in the market that offers state of the art technology, industry-leading analytics, and consulting expertise. Our highly experienced team, our new Modern Survey technology platform for continuous listening across the employee lifecycle, and our experience making engagement happen, will help you drive change and accelerate business performance.