Most organizations continue to face an evolving set of challenges with respect to their HR strategy, structure, and service delivery model. We build, strengthen, and improve the capabilities of HR functions – and have a history of supporting diverse business models and workforces, empowering HR performance and efficiencies to drive results.
According to Aon Hewitt's Next Generation CHRO Study, 86% of CHROs cite Organization Effectiveness as the most important HR competency.
HR Effectiveness Matters
As the industry continuously develops, organizations increasingly see new challenges in executing their HR strategy, structure, and service delivery model. We help clients accelerate results through defining HR service delivery models, enabling organizational change to achieve desired outcomes, and leveraging technology for reporting, analytics, and workforce administration.
Companies in Our Proprietary
HR Analyzer™ Benchmark Database
Workday-Certified Consultants who
Implement Workday's Next Generation Solution
To contact our team and learn more about how we can help you, please click here.
Solutions for Financial Services
We work with clients to configure and implement customized HR technologies that fit their needs.
Leaders in financial services are asking:
- How do we staff HR with the right skills and capabilities?
- How can we clearly design process to shift operational work to the right resources and ensure we have access to the data, analytics and insights we need?
- Which HR Technology solution will meet my firm’s needs?
- HR Analyzer™ and other diagnostic methods to assess your current state to identify opportunities for improvement
- Leading practices to improve your end-to-end HR business processes
- An HR technology strategy that helps you manage vendor selection and identifying your system requirements
Why McLagan for HR Effectiveness?
Aon Hewitt has a track record of success with businesses that range from a few thousand employees to some of the largest, most complex organizations in the world. From advisory services to on-the-ground consulting, our team can help you address strategy, structure, technology, program effectiveness, and culture and behavior change.