Strong leadership is more than a competitive advantage; it separates world-class companies from the rest. An organization’s mission rests on the strength and stability of its leaders and the ability to objectively identify, select, and develop high potentials. Targeted focus is required to ensure a healthy and growing talent pipeline.
Aon's Top Global Companies for Leaders research shows that firms who measure and hold leaders accountable for leadership pipeline and succession have 198% higher CAGR EBIT.
An organization’s mission rests on the strength and stability of its leaders and the ability to objectively identify, select and develop the very highest performers. Early departures, lack of succession planning, inadequate leadership assessment and development all create significant risk for a firm’s key roles. Leadership assessment and development can contribute to increased leader performance ratings, heightened sales, and improved leader retention.
Years of Experience with a Cadre of Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
Data Points in Aon Hewitt's Global Top Companies for Leaders® Database
Solutions for Financial Services
We help clients accelerate leadership growth and readiness for a strong and inclusive leadership pipeline.
Leaders in financial services are asking:
- Do we have the right people in the right place?
- Who are our high potentials? How do we accelerate their development?
- We’re under increased pressure to have succession plans - how do we ensure they’re robust?
- How should our leaders adapt to our changing strategy?
- Leader and high potential identification and assessment
- Leadership development and coaching
- Succession management and talent review
- Leader team effectiveness
- Award winning LEADeR toolkit
Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders Research®
Founded in 2001, the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders® study is one of the most comprehensive longitudinal studies of talent management and leadership practices around the globe. Our first results, published in 2002, demonstrated the link between financial success and great leadership practices, and identified differentiating elements found only in top companies. Our latest research shows that:
- Top companies have self-aware and learning agile leaders
- Top companies build resilience in their leaders through inclusive cultures
- Top companies are intentional about identifying and building engaging leaders who are stabilizers, ambidextrous, and connected to people and events inside/outside of their organization
Why McLagan for Leadership?
Our team attracts, identifies, develops, and coaches high-potential talent, from entry-level supervisors to boardroom executives. Strategic guidance from our team of experts blends science-driven insights, our LEADeR® toolkit, and contemporary trends and proven practices via the Top Companies for Leaders® and Engaging Leader studies.